Clarifying Foam is carefully pH balanced so that it won’t strip the skin or disrupt its delicate equilibrium. AHAs and BHAs gently exfoliate to unclog pores, leaving skin feeling smooth and renewed.
Free from Artificial Fragrance
The foaming cleanser is free from artificial fragrance so it won’t cause unwanted irritation, while tea tree oil gives the foam a fresh natural aroma.
Gentle on Skin
Skin is left cool, refreshed and thoroughly cleansed without feeling dry or tight.
Renew & Detoxify
An exfoliating blend of mandelic acid and salicylic acid, is teamed with natural tea tree oil to renew and detoxify the complexion, while soothing niacinamide calms the appearance of problematic skin.
Perfect Product Pair
Lipid Balance Cleansing Oil and Clarifying Foam make for the perfect purifying double cleanse partners to ensure you get the most effective sunscreen and makeup removal in the evening.
How It Works
While the foaming cleanser melts down make-up and impurities, its active ingredients begin to resurface the skin to provide a glowing complexion. AHAs and BHAs work in synergy with skin to promote a clear and perfected complexion that is significantly less prone to breakouts.
- AHAs, such as L-mandelic acid, work on the upper layers of the skin, freeing dead skin cells so they can easily be sloughed away.
- BHAs, such as salicylic acid, penetrate deeper into pores, helping to break down blockages which can often lead to the formation of a blemish.
- Remarkably L-mandelic acid is oil and water soluble, and has both AHA and BHA properties to intensify the exfoliating power of Clarifying Foam.
- Meanwhile, soothing niacinamide acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce red and sore blemishes, and tea tree oil works as an antimicrobial to help reduce blemish-causing bacteria.
How To Use
- Every morning and evening, apply 2 pumps of Clarifying Foam into the palm of the hand and massage gently over moistened face and neck.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to medik8.co/patch for an in-depth guide to patch testing.
Decongesting and exfoliating from within the pore, this BHA breaks down the clogged oil and skin cells which could cause blemishes.
A softly exfoliating AHA with BHA power, chirally correct mandelic acid is able to work both on the surface of the skin and within pores for a deep but gentle exfoliation.
Otherwise known as vitamin B3, this soothing anti-inflammatory quickly reduces redness and irritation surrounding the blemish, while regulating sebum production to prevent blocked pores.
Tea Tree Oil
Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, tea tree oil helps to keep complexions clear and blemish-free.FULL INGREDIENTS
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
- PARABEN FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- ZIPPER DONATION
- NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
- NO PHTHALATES
- ALCOHOL FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
Used in Professional Treatments
Boost the results of Clarifying Foam
Visit a Medik8 specialist for a detailed skin consultation and experience one of our transformative Blemish treatments.
This clarifying treatment contains passion flower and cranberry fruit extracts. They work in harmony with deep cleansing actives to restore a visibly clear and soothed complexion. Impurities are swept away and moisture levels are boosted, resulting in skin that is re-balanced, clarified and visibly healthy.
Clarity Professional Skin Peel
This peel contains a powerful blend of acids that sink deep into pores to effectively clarify and decongest the complexion. Rapidly brings blemishes under control and dramatically reduces the risk of future breakouts.
The Science Behind
TEA TREE OIL
Steam-distilled from the Australian native plant melaleuca alternifolia, tea tree oil has an extraordinary history of healing. The leaves of the plant have been used by aboriginals for many years as a herbal remedy with its abundance of aromatic oils. An exceptional antimicrobial, it possesses the ability to target blemish-causing bacteria. Used in many modern-day blemish treatments, including ours, tea tree oil is established as an essential for a clearer complexion.