Surface Radiance Cleanse (40ml)
Restore radiance and fight visible signs of ageing with C-Tetra. Utilising the antioxidant power of tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (stabilised vitamin C) and vitamin E, the hydrating serum visibly brightens and smooths the complexion, while fighting free radicals to reduce visible signs of ageing.
Bakuchiol Peptides (30ml)
Featuring 1.25% pure bakuchiol, the ultimate plant-based, anti-ageing alternative for vitamin A. Bakuchiol Peptides is ideal for those who can’t use retinol – eg when pregnant or nursing*. Designed to promote a more youthful complexion, the lightweight oil-based serum is combined with brightening peptide precursors and soothing centella asiatica, together leaving skin with an improved visible texture and tone.
Advanced Day Total Protect (50ml)
This lightweight day cream boasts a range of protective technologies and helps to replenish skin’s hydration levels to promote a supple and youthful appearance. With SPF 30 5* UVA protection, this daily moisturiser is lightweight and perfect for wear under makeup.
How It Works
- Surface Radiance Cleanse is infused with both AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) chemical exfoliators, to gently break down impurities and pore blockages across the complexion, deeply cleansing skin while sloughing off dead skin cells on the skin surface. The result? A visibly renewed, purified complexion with a brightened appearance.
- C-Tetra is carefully crafted with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle yet effective form of vitamin C. It works in synergy with vitamin E to boost the antioxidant defence levels in the skin, to protect from free radical attack during the day and promote a more radiant appearance. A multi-tasker, C-Tetra can also help to stimulate collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bakuchiol Peptides features 1.25% pure bakuchiol, a clinically proven alternative to retinol. While molecularly it has no structural resemblance to retinoids, a pivotal study by the British Journal of Dermatology has found that bakuchiol is comparable to retinol in anti-ageing effects, and is better tolerated than retinol. Combined with brightening peptide precursors and centella asiatica, the lightweight oil-based serum leaves skin visibly brighter and soothed, perfect for sensitive skin.
- Advanced Day Total Protect is a lightweight, 5* UVA SPF 30 moisturiser. With 360 degree environmental protection and modern, advanced sunscreen filters, the invisible sunscreen works to shield skin against premature ageing caused by the sun and all aspects of the environment. Including a pollution shield, anti-infrared, anti-blue light and anti-A.G.E. technology, all combined in one hydrating daily cream.
 S. Dhaliwal et al, Prospective, randomized, double-blind assessment of topical bakuchiol and retinol for facial photoaging, BJD, 2019, 180(2), pp 289-296
*Of course, due to ethical considerations the Bakuchiol Peptides formula has not been tested on pregnant women, but there is nothing in the formula which is known to be an issue (eg vitamin A or high levels of exfoliating acids). If you are at all concerned, always consult your doctor.
How To Use
- Surface Radiance Cleanse
Start your anti-ageing skincare ritual by cleansing with Surface Radiance Cleanse both morning and night. Massage into moistened face and neck. For sensitive or dry skin, use once a day or whenever a deeper cleanse is required. Gently remove by splashing with water and pat face dry.
After cleansing in the morning, massage 6 drops of C-Tetra across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
- Bakuchiol Peptides
Next, morning and evening, massage 6 drops of Bakuchiol Peptides across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Advanced Day Total Protect
Finish with Advanced Day Total Protect in the morning. Apply a liberal amount to face, neck and décolletage. Use light, upward strokes and allow to absorb. Reapply throughout the day as needed.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to medik8.co/patch for an in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Surface Radiance Cleanse
Exfoliating Acids (Surface Radiance Cleanse)
AHAs l-mandelic acid and l-lactic acid softly exfoliate the skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished complexion. Mandelic acid, in particular, is able to work on both the surface of the skin and within pores for a thorough yet gentle cleanse. BHA salicylic acid can decongest and exfoliate from within the pore, helping to minimise the appearance of enlarged pores and blemishes.
A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while helping to stimulate collagen production for a youthful-looking complexion.
1.25% Pure Bakuchiol (Bakuchiol Peptides)
A clinically proven alternative to retinol, bakuchiol helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Incredibly gentle, it is suitable for those that cannot usually tolerate vitamin A.
Superior UV Filters (Advanced Day Total Protect)
A complex of sun filters carefully selected for their longevity, gentleness and power to protect the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.FULL INGREDIENTS
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
- PARABEN FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- ZIPPER DONATION
- NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
- NO PHTHALATES
- ALCOHOL FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
The Science Behind
“Anti-ageing skincare doesn’t need to be complicated – in fact, it shouldn’t be. Vitamin C plus sunscreen by day, vitamin A by night. The secret to younger-looking, radiant skin couldn’t be easier.
Bakuchiol Peptides is the perfect alternative to vitamin A in our Medik8 CSA strategy.
Following our simple philosophy will help improve the tone and texture of your skin; leaving it healthy and youthful-looking.”
Daniel Isaacs, Director of Research