Surface Radiance Cleanse (40ml)
Infused with an exfoliating blend of mandelic, lactic and salicylic acid, this uplifting citrus cleanser gently renews and purifies to uncover a visibly smooth, radiant complexion.
Restore radiance and fight visible signs of ageing with C-Tetra. Utilising the antioxidant power of tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (stabilised vitamin C) and vitamin E, the hydrating serum visibly brightens and smooths the complexion, while fighting free radicals to reduce visible signs of ageing.
Crystal Retinal 3 (30ml)
Formulated with stabilised retinal, a powerful derivative of vitamin A with next-generation anti-ageing results. Unmatched in its age-defying power, Crystal Retinal 3 works to visibly minimise fine lines and wrinkles; firming, resurfacing, decongesting and softening the appearance of skin.
Advanced Day Total Protect (50ml)
This lightweight day cream boasts a range of protective technologies and helps to replenish skin’s hydration levels to promote a supple and youthful appearance. With SPF 30 5* UVA protection, this daily moisturiser is lightweight and perfect for wear under makeup.
How It Works
- Surface Radiance Cleanse is infused with both AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) and BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) chemical exfoliators, to gently break down impurities and pore blockages across the complexion, deeply cleansing skin while sloughing off dead skin cells on the skin surface. The result? A visibly renewed, purified complexion with a brightened appearance.
- C-Tetra is carefully crafted with tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stabilised, gentle yet effective form of vitamin C. It works in synergy with vitamin E to boost the antioxidant defence levels in the skin, to protect from free radical attack during the day and promote a more radiant appearance. A multi-tasker, C-Tetra can also help to stimulate collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Crystal Retinal 3 features next-generation form of vitamin A, retinal. Retinal requires just one conversion to retinoic acid, the biologically-active vitamin A molecule that every form has to convert to before having an effect on the skin. Being just one conversion away means that retinal is able to produce results comparable to retinoic acid up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol. The advanced active is carefully encapsulated in a crystal structure that is broken down by the skin’s natural enzymes when topically applied. This ensures maximum stability and absorption while allowing the vitamin A active to be released gradually into the skin while you sleep for minimal irritation.
 G. Siegenthaler et al., Retinol and retinal metabolism, Biochem J., 1990, 268, pp 371-378
- Advanced Day Total Protect is a lightweight, 5* UVA SPF 30 moisturiser. With 360 degree environmental protection and modern, advanced sunscreen filters, the invisible sunscreen works to shield skin against premature ageing caused by the sun and all aspects of the environment. Including a pollution shield, anti-infrared, anti-blue light and anti-A.G.E. technology, all combined in one hydrating daily cream.
How To Use
- Surface Radiance Cleanse
Start your anti-ageing skincare ritual by cleansing with Surface Radiance Cleanse both morning and night. Massage into moistened face and neck. For sensitive or dry skin, use once a day or whenever a deeper cleanse is required. Gently remove by splashing with water and pat face dry.
After cleansing in the morning, massage 6 drops of C-Tetra across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
- Advanced Day Total Protect
Follow with Advanced Day Total Protect. Apply a liberal amount to face, neck and décolletage. Use light, upward strokes and allow to absorb. Reapply throughout the day as needed.
- Crystal Retinal 3
Use in the evening. First cleanse, then apply Crystal Retinal 3 over face and neck. Allow to absorb then follow with a moisturiser. Gently squeeze the tube as you activate the pump to ensure every drop is dispensed.
Crystal Retinal 3 application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to medik8.co/patch for an in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Surface Radiance Cleanse
Exfoliating Acids (Surface Radiance Cleanse)
AHAs l-mandelic acid and l-lactic acid softly exfoliate the skin, while deeply hydrating for a nourished complexion. Mandelic acid, in particular, is able to work on both the surface of the skin and within pores for a thorough yet gentle cleanse. BHA salicylic acid can decongest and exfoliate from within the pore, helping to minimise the appearance of enlarged pores and blemishes.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (C-Tetra)
A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while helping to stimulate collagen production for a youthful-looking complexion.
0.03% Retinaldehyde (Crystal Retinal)
Proven to work up to 11 times faster than retinol, retinaldehyde is a revolutionary form of vitamin A that targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin texture.
Superior UV Filters (Advanced Day Total Protect)
A complex of sun filters carefully selected for their longevity, gentleness and power to protect the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.FULL INGREDIENTS
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
- PARABEN FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- ZIPPER DONATION
- NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
- NO PHTHALATES
- ALCOHOL FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
The Science Behind
“Anti-ageing skincare doesn’t need to be complicated – in fact, it shouldn’t be. Vitamin C plus sunscreen by day, vitamin A by night. The secret to younger-looking, radiant skin couldn’t be easier.
Following our simple philosophy will help improve the tone and texture of your skin; leaving it healthy and youthful-looking.”
Daniel Isaacs, Director of Research