Vitamin C is also a depigmenting agent that stimulates anti-inflammatory activity and can be used in conditions like acne vulgaris and rosacea. It can promote wound healing and prevent post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Powerful antioxidant activity
- Stimulates the skin to produce it’s natural moisturisers – glycosaminoglycans
- Evens and luminises skin tone, reduces dark spots and improves skin discolouration
- Provides essential components to assist with collagen synthesis
- Assists with skin lightening, brightening and clarifying by enhancing the inhibition of melanogenesis
- Improves acne in 80% of patients
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases risks associated with UVA/UVB damage; enhances results of sun protectors
- Elongates the effects of The Perfect Peel™
- Anti-inflamatory action for conditions like acne vulgaris and rosacea
Ethyl ascorbic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl tripeptide-38, Ferulic acid, Ergothioneine, Symphytum Officianale root cell extract, allatoin.
For best results, use as a maintenance product after The Perfect Peel. Apply The Perfect Vitamin C every morning and evening to face, neck and chest. The skin should be thoroughly cleansed and dried prior to application.
1oz / 30ml