A skin perfecting peptide complex which helps to visibly enhance your skin’s natural luminosity.
Calming & Soothing
10% niacinamide calms and soothes the appearance of redness, blotchy skin and blemishes.
The lightweight and milky serum helps to minimise sebum production and balances skin bacteria to tackle the appearance of blemishes.
This multi-benefit serum is suitable for all skin types and adjusts to each individual need to bring out your most nourished, healthy-looking skin.
Perfect Product Pair
If you want to enhance your visible brightening and decongesting results, use Clarity Peptides with bi-weekly treatment Sleep Glycolic to work towards flawless results.
How It Works
Medik8 Clarity Peptides is a non-sticky, lightweight, milky serum which harnesses a range of skin-perfecting technologies.
- 10% niacinamide skincare’s very best anti-inflammatory active, helps to combat the appearance of blemishes. Able to help with the synthesis of ceramides, niacinamide boosts your skin’s natural visible dew for a subtle sheen. Niacinamide also helps to reduce the appearance of any hyperpigmentation responsible for uneven skin tone.
- Next-generation Crystalide peptide promotes your skin’s natural reflectance. It targets the natural protein α-crystallin which is responsible for minimising cell waste which can cause a cloudy complexion. In conjunction with softly polishing the skin, Crystalide peptide smooths over the complexion leaving a beautifully translucent-looking, ultra-smooth finish. The perfect base for make-up.
- The dewy glow is maximised through the infusion of hydration thanks to ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid.
- Zinc PCA tackles blemish-causing bacteria for a flawless complexion.
How To Use
- Apply Clarity Peptides across face, neck and décolletage.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to medik8.co/patch for an in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Interested in routines & layering?Clarity Peptides features in multiple carefully curated regime guides, including our Even Complexion regime. Click the link for additional product recommendations and easy-to-follow layering advice. Looking for additional blemish products? See our Clear Complexion regime.
Otherwise known as vitamin B3, one of the most potent anti-inflammatories in skincare, niacinamide effectively soothes and restores irritated, redness-prone and blemished complexions.
Crystalide Peptide – Crystalide*
The peptide that works in two ways; it normalises the way skin cells renew, helping to create a uniform surface, and it upregulates a protein called α-crystallin which promotes skin transparency and luminosity.
A natural mineral, zinc helps to regulate oil production, promote the skin’s natural healing process and reduce inflammation. Zinc PCA is a specialised fused version of zinc that can balance sebum activity which helps to reduce the likelihood of blemishes occurring.
Able to hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple.
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG)
Naturally occurring in the body, N-acetyl glucosamine helps to block the creation of pigments in the skin, leaving a more even complexion.
*Crystalide™ is a trademark of Sederma Inc.FULL INGREDIENTS
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
- PARABEN FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- ZIPPER DONATION
- NO SYNTHETIC COLOURS
- NO PHTHALATES
- ALCOHOL FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
Used in Professional Treatments
Boost the results of Clarity Peptides
Visit a Medik8 specialist for a detailed skin consultation and experience one of our powerful anti-ageing facial treatments.
Deep Hydration Facial
A multi-level hydration treatment delivering intense nourishment for dry, thirsty skin. The nutrient-rich mask floods skin with moisture to help plump dehydration lines and revive suppleness. Skin is left soft to the touch, intensively hydrated and healthy-looking.
Universal AHA Professional Skin Peel
Suitable for everyone and any skin concern, this peel visibly brightens, smoothes, decongests and revitalises the skin. Ideal for a first time peel or to maintain results from other peels.
The Science Behind
Alongside ‘CSA’, we use potent combinations of antioxidants, botanicals and ultra-exfoliating hydroxy acids to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles while preventing future sun and pollution-induced damage. There is a myth that niacinamide and vitamin C cannot be used in conjunction together. This is not true. Niacinamide and vitamin C can be used layered on the skin and can produce amazing brightening and collagen-boosting results. Clarity Peptides with a fine group of ingredients – 10% niacinamide alongside Crystalide peptide infused by zinc PCA – promotes a flawless, blemish-free and luminous complexion which helps minimise how much make-up you need to perfect your skin. It is a multi-functional serum that suits all skin types.