Chemical Peels are one of the most popular, non-invasive cosmetic procedures performed to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin and give the complexion a boost – used on the face, neck and hands. Peels can be a simple, fast and highly effective way to achieve radiant skin for a special event and can also be used to dramatically lessen the effects of more serious skin conditions. Chemical peels benefit and rejuvenate the skin of men and women of all ages. The best candidates are often those with fair, thin skin that has a tendency of fine wrinkling or scarring on the face. Deeper chemical peels are usually not recommended for highly pigmented skin, such as those with Asian, black, and Mediterranean complexions. Chemical peels often correct and improve superficial skin conditions, some of the common outcomes are:
- Softening of Scars
- Correction of uneven pigment
- Reduction in wrinkles
- Removal of blemishes
- General improvement of skin texture
Chemical Peels (Face – Neck – Décolletage)
- Salicylic Acid Peel penetrate deeper into the oil glands causing exfoliation even in the oily areas of the face and scalp, making it ideal for treating acne and oily skin.
- Mandelic Acid Peel less penetrating, whilst still being incredibly effective for improving the appearance of the skin. suitable for rosacea or darker skin pigmentation.
- Lactic Acid Peel less irritating than other AHAs, natural moisturising effect. Ideal for skin brightening. Sutable for pigmentation, dry or dehydrated skin, sensitive skin, rosacea.
- Fruit Enzymes Peel anti-bacterial, promote cell renewal and can digest oil from sebum and dead skin. Treat acne, rosacea, dehydrated skin, hyper-reactive and sensitive skin.
- Glycolic Acid Peel reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promote collagen and remove dead skin cells for a more rejuvenated and skin tone appearance.
Face & Neck
Face, Neck & Decollette