The G5 massager is a massaging piece of equipment with the ability to be used in a variety of applications. Including stimulating the lymphatic system, which helps alleviate problems like puffiness, fluid congestion and swollen conditions. G5 massage assists with the appearance of lumpy and congestied skin; after a G5 session your skin texture and appearance will be much smoother.
G5 works best in conjuction with our additions; including inch loss body wraps, steamy wonder steam canopy and thermodome.
The G5 works on breaking down fatty deposits, cellulite and dispersing this with excess fluid through the lymphatic areas. This process allows an instant inch loss and a detox effect, as well as improvement in skin elasticity, collagen flow and blood circulation.
What is a G5 treatment?
G5 Massage is a mechanical treatment that goes much deeper than the therapist can. Different heads are used to mimic different massage techniques. G5 is excellent for toning, increasing circulation and to aid in the breakdown of fatty deposits and cellulite.
How often should you have G5 massage?
What are the contra-indications to G5 Massage Treatment?
Massage treatment is non-invasive, relaxing and natural. It is therefore generally considered a safe treatment for most people.
However, there are three types of contraindication:
- Total, when massage should not be performed at all.
- Local, when massage can be performed but not over the contraindicated areas.
- Medical, when massage can only be performed once medical permission has been granted.
When you have any of these conditions, please do not book a massage:
- Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-including prescription pain medication
- Recent operations or acute injuries
- Skin diseases
The therapist can massage but not over any areas affected by:
- Varicose veins
- Undiagnosed lumps or bumps
- Undiagnosed pain
- Inflammation, including arthritis
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, massage can only take place once it has been approved before your session in writing by your Physician.
- Cardio-vascular conditions (thrombosis, phlebitis, hypertension, heart conditions)
- Any condition already being treated by a medical practitioner
- Psoriasis or eczem
- High blood pressure
- Nervous or psychotic conditions
- Heart problems, angina, those with pacemakers
- Bell’s palsy, trapped or pinched nerves
- Gynecological infections
Does a contraindication mean that treatment cannot take place?
Not always. In fact, massage can be very therapeutic for many medical conditions. However, in the above cases it is best to have advice from your physician. Massage therapists, unless they are also qualified doctors, may not, under law, attempt to diagnose a condition.
What are the disadvantages G5 massage?
What are the side effects of the G5 Cellulite massage application? In the area where G5 Cellulite Massage is applied, temporary redness, temporary brown darkness and bruising can be seen due to increased blood circulation. These complications vary according to the skin type and last within 5-10 days.
G5 Treatment Packages:
Single Session 15min (1 selected area)
Single Session 30min (2 selected areas)
Course of 6 sessions 15min (1 selected area)
Course of 6 sessions 30min (2 selected areas)
Course of 10 sessions 15min (1 selected area)
Course of 10 sessions 30min (2 selected areas)
Course of 15 sessions 15min (1 selected area)
Course of 15 sessions 30min (2 selected areas)