Mesotherapy is an injection treatment that delivers nourishing substances to the layers of the skin where cell repair and growth occurs. Vitamins, amino-acids, minerals, hyaluronic acid, all essential components for healthy skin cells, can be delivered by mesotherapy. This treatment helps improve dull, tired looking skin; dry, lifeless skin, superficial wrinkles and is ideal for pre- or post-operative skin conditioning. A series of superficial injections are done by hand or with an injection device delivering rapid injections for larger areas. Normally it is well tolerated, but for sensitive areas anaesthetic cream can be used prior to the treatment. Initially a course of 6-8 sessions are advised every 2 weeks, with maintenance 1-2 times a year.
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Boots hydration levels
- Gives a glowing complexion
- Hair Loss
- Fat Reduction (Lipolysis)
- Cellulite Reduction
- Facial Rejuvenation / Anti aging (Meso Firm)
- Brightening & Lightening of the skin (Mesoglow)
- Melasma and Pigmentation
- Acne Therapy
- Chronic Pain
Which cosmetic conditions can Mesotherapy treat?
Although Mesotherapy is used to treat a broad spectrum of injuries, illnesses and medical conditions, it is also employed to treat cosmetic conditions, including acne, cellulite, stretch marks, scars and wrinkles. It can also be used to reduce and contour fat.
- Allergy to components in the proposed mesotherapy cocktail
- Kelloid scarring
- Active infection
- Minimal bruising
- Swelling and marks from injections
- Scar or pigmentation is very rare
Ice packs are applied to reduce swelling and bruising, moisturiser and SPF cream is used afterwards and make-up can be used next day.
Combined with other cosmetic treatments
Does it interact with prescription medication?
Yes, it is often used to enhance effects of other cosmetology treatments. Botulinim toxin A is often added to mesotherapy cocktails and the mixture is then called Mesobotox. Some prescription medication can interact with the components of cocktails so it is compulsory to consult your cosmetic doctor if any interactions are possible.
- Mesoglow (Improve skin quality and texture, rejuvenation, rehydration, brightening)
- Mesolift (Reduce sagging, increase tightness by increasing collagen and skin elasticity, firming, moisturising, regenerates skin)
- Melasma (Increase skin lightening, reduce and remove superficial melasmas, increase micro-circulation)
- Acne / Seborrhea (Reduce acne, balance skin hormone and oil secretion, cell renewal activator, dermal healing promoter, bacteriostatic/sebum regulator)
- Lypolysis / Double Chin (Fat reduction, anti-sagging/firming, increase tightness, polyrevitalizing, increase micro-circulation, moist, fill and improve intercellular matrix)
- Stretch Marks / Cellulite (Regenerates skin, increase epidermal growth factors, polyrevitalizing, increase micro-circulation, moist, fill and improve intercellular matrix
- Hair Loss (Stops hair falls, stimulates hair growth, improve micro-circulation)
TOSKANI Advanced Meso-Peel Treatments (Combination of Mesotherapy and Peels)
Single Session (Full Face)
6 Sessions (Full Face)
10 Sessions (Full Face)
Single Session (Face & Neck)
6 Sessions (Face & Neck)
10 Sessions (Face & Neck)
Mesotherapy Treatments (Full Face) per session
Magic Champagne Meso (All Skin Types)
contains active ingredients which provide an intensive, anti-ageing treatment with an immediate effect. They stimulate the organism defense mechanisms to combat effectively the factors that accelerate skin ageing. During the treatment sessions the skin becomes visibly younger, smooth and uniform. Wrinkles and fine lines fade, reducing skin imperfections. The result is a rejuvenated, glowing skin.
Collagen Meso (Dehydrated & Ageing Skin Types)
Soluble Native Collagen plays a very important role in the hydration of the skin and delaying skin ageing. Provides intensive re-hydration of dehydrated skins. (ionisable -ve). Can be incorporated into the regime of any brand of skin care.
Hyaluronic Acid Meso (Hydration for all Skin Types)
Hyaluronic Acid is a fantastic moisturiser that regulates the Skin's moisture content. The substance acts as a gel cushion, padding the Skin from within, keeping it plump and soft.
Oxygen Meso (Damaged & Tired Skin Types)
This treatment has been formulated to boost cell metabolism and provide a glow to the Skin. Oxygen consumption of cells increase,which generates a more radiant complexion.
Azulene Meso (Dry & Sensitive Skin)
Azulene has anti-allergic properties. It will cam, sooth and moisturise delicate and sensitive skin that is prone to redness.
Instant Beauty Meso Glow (Dry & Sensitive Skin Types)
For an Instant Beauty flash and Firming effect. This treatment will give a bright glow to the skin.It is recommended to apply the relevant skin care cream afterwards.
Vitamin C Meso (Mature & Stressed Skin Types)
This treatment is ideal for mature skins (anti-age) and stressed skins (repairing action). Reduces the damaging effects of free radicals and promotes Collagen production. The Acerola or West Indies Cherry is a small red fruit very rich in Vitamin C because the ampule used is a concentrated product.
Calendula Meso (Dehydrated & Sensitive Skin Types)
The Calendula flower helps to soften dehydrated skins and reduce red patches. It will also harmonise the overall tone of the skin.
Brightening Meso (Dull & Pigmented Skin Types)
Intensive concentrated serum containing - Prodywhite an exclusive complex with extracts of liquorice, bearberry and mimosa bark which reduce the physiological activity tyrosinase which is responsible for melanin synthesis and therefore skin pigmentations
Caviar Meso (Mature Skin Types)
Caviar extract, Hyaluronic acid and Marine DNA are active ingredients to protect the skins youthfulness and especially designed for demanding and mature skin types. (Ionisable -ve).